Lizzie McGuire Ended 10 Years Ago: 7 Fashion Tips It Gave Us
Lizzie McGuire ended yesterday ten years ago. On ryanseacrest.com you can find 7 fashion tips Lizzie Mcguire taught us. So here they are:
February 14 marks the 10-year anniversary of the final episode of Disney’s Lizzie McGuire.
The show ran from 2001 to 2004 and in that time Lizzie, played by Hilary Duff, and her pals, Miranda and Gordo, taught us how to deal with so many of life’s ups and downs … and even fashion. From the scrunchies to the tie-dye shirts, we loved it all!
In honor of the decade that has past since the show came to its close, we have compiled a list of 7 different fashion tips we have learned from the ever-so-stylish, Lizzie McGuire.
1. Bad hair day? No worries, put your hair in pigtails!
2. How to deal with taking school pictures
3. Bored with your style? You can always try to go for the “rebellious” look
4. Make sure you never get caught in this tricky situation …
5. Your smile is your best accessory!
6. When in doubt, ask your friends what they think
7. Finally, never be afraid to go for a bold hairstyle.